Welcome to Day 7 of Gratitude Week at Heart Centered Living
Today's Topic is "How to Share Gratitude with Others"
Here are 10 quick and easy ways to share your gratitude with others today.
1. Show your gratitude to others by really listening to what they have to say.
2. Give out sincere and meaningful compliments.
3. Volunteer to pitch in and help especially for unpleasant tasks like washing dishes.
4. Be patient and kind.
5. Celebrate other people's joys as if they were your own.
6. Give encouragement and a hug to show you care.
7. Give the gift of your presence and just be there.
8. Say thank you and mean it.
9. Pay it forward.
10. Make eye contact and smile.
Day 7 Gratitude Practice:
Pick at least one item from the list above that you don't normally do and make it a point to share gratitude with others using that approach today. Notice how you feel when you consciously share gratitude with others.
Be so full of gratitude that you can't help but share it with others all day long.
Join our mailing list to receive Radiant Wellness tips directly to your email inbox. We promise NOT to share your information with anyone and you can unsubscribe any time.